BONE EXPANDER KIT (SCREW TYPE PATTERN)
Bone expanders are an alternative to osteotomes for the expansion and condensing of the atrophic mandible and maxilla. They are also an alternative to the maxillary sinus elevation technique. Bone expanders improve the clinical success by improving stability, maintaining bone density and increasing fixation.
Usage and Application :
It is used for single implant with narrow bone width or Weak ossein to expand bone or upgrade ossein.
Direction For Use:
1. Make a initial hole with 1.8mm or 2.0mm drill.
2. Expand the hole using the instrument of desired size.
3. Using the disk our company has developed, the opening direction can be controlled.
4. If the distance is too short to interfere with neighboring tooth, the distance can be extended using extension tool.
Material: Titanium Grade 5.
Advantage: Our expansion screws are having holding head of 2 sizes viz. Square 4.0mm (Compatible with Korean System’s Ratchets) and Hexagonal 6.35mm (Compatible with Isreali System’s Ratchets)
1) Expansion Screw 2.6mm: 1.8mm (Apical) to 2.6mm (At 7mm Length)
2) Expansion Screw 3.0mm: 2.1mm (Apical) to 3.0mm (At 7mm Length)
3) Expansion Screw 3.4mm: 2.4mm (Apical) to 3.4mm (At 7mm Length)
4) Expansion Screw 3.8mm: 2.7mm (Apical) to 3.8mm (At 7mm Length)
5) Expansion Screw 4.3mm: 2.9mm (Apical) to 4.3mm (At 7mm Length)
JULL-DENT 018 Expansion Screws (Set of 5)
The kit includes other components viz:
1) JULL-DENT 018A- Manual Knob- To drive the Expansion screws with Fingers (Used mainly in Maxilla).
2) JULL-DENT 018B- Hand Piece Adapter- To convert the Expansion Screws into rotary Drills, can be drived with Implant handpiece.
3) Jull-Dent 019 Torque Ratchet.
There are no reviews yet.