OSTEOTOMES CONVEX OFFSET for Expansion/Condensation
An internal sinus lift is made through the maxillary jaw. This technique is often used when there is minimal bone shrinkage or when a single implant is placed. Furthermore, it is used for increasing the density of poorly mineralised and relatively malleable bone via condensation, so that reliable results which remain stable long term can be achieved.
The osteotomes are designed for penetrating the sinus floor in a controlled manner and raising the mucous membrane, so that adequate amounts of bone augmentation material can be placed to ensure afterwards that the implant is retained firmly.
1) Osteotome Convex-O 2.5 (Diameter till 4mm Length 1.9mm to After 4mm Length Parallel 2.5mm) JULL-DENT 001A
2) Osteotome Convex-O 3.0 (Diameter till 4mm Length 2.4mm to After 4mm Length Parallel 3.0mm) JULL-DENT 001B
3) Osteotome Convex-O 3.5 (Diameter till 4mm Length 2.9mm to After 4mm Length Parallel 3.5mm) JULL-DENT 001C
4) Osteotome Convex-O 4.0 (Diameter till 4mm Length 3.3mm to After 4mm Length Parallel 4.0mm) JULL-DENT 001D
5) Osteotome Convex-O 4.5 (Diameter till 4mm Length 3.8mm to After 4mm Length Parallel 4.5mm) JULL-DENT 001E
Markings: 5mm, 7mm, 8.5mm, 10mm, 11.5mm, 13mm, 15mm..
Tip Material: TITANIUM GRADE 5
Convex Osteotomes Handle: These are made of NON MAGNETIC 316L Stainless Steel(NON RUSTING)