Simple Sinus Creastal Reamer Kit (Crestal Approach Sinus CAS-Kit)
Simple and economical set composed of the dedicated reamer for the sinus creastal approach surgery.
The mini kit consists of essential components. It safely and rapidly lifts the sinus membrane while drilling.
It has a unique stopper system that prevents over- drilling into the sinus cavity,
Has a Hydraulic Lift System that easily & Safely Lifts the membrane.
Creastal Approach Sinus Kit is specifically designed to easily and safely lift the membrane in the maxillary sinus from a creastal approach. The unique design of the CAS-Drills enhances convenience and safety of maxillary sinus surgery by safely lifting the membrane while drilling, precision cutting speed from low to high speed (800 rpm), formation of conical shaped bone chip, generation of bone particles, smooth & stable insertion, easy path correction and septum surgery.
The unique component of the CAS kit is the CAS-Drill. The CAS-Drill is designed to safely and rapidly lift the maxillary sinus membrane from a creastal approach. The CAS-Drill can be used for either straight or tapered implants. It is optimized for insertion torque, initial fixation strength, and tactile feedback when using Implants.
• CAS-Drill forms a conical bone barrier, protecting the membrane.
• The atraumatic design of the drill tip allows the user to perform sinus surgery even if the sinus floor is flat, inclined septum and inferior alveolar canal.
• The CAS-Drill tip has an inverse conical shape. This shape will form a conical bone chip when drilling, which assists with safely lifting the membrane. In addition, bone particles generated when drilling discharge upwards, producing a Membrane Auto-Lift Function.
• Option to drill from low speed to high enabling the harvesting of autogenous bone at low speed.
• Unique stopper system (in 1mm increments) that prevents over drilling into the sinus cavity.
• Final drill diameter selected according to fixture diameter and bone density, independently of straight or tapered fixture type.
• Comes in 4 diameters: 2.8/3.3/3.8/4.2
• Allows a 13mm Fixture to be implanted.
• Drilling is dependent upon the Fixture diameter
and the bone density.
• Drilling speed ranges from low speed to high
speed (800rpm), allowing flexibility during surgery.
• Experienced: 800rpm
• Beginner: 400 to 600rpm
• Is recommended irrigation with saline solution.
• Can be used up to 50 times depending on the type of bone.
1) Sinus Reamer Diameter 2.8mm.
2) Sinus Reamer Diameter 3.3mm.
3) Sinus Reamer Diameter 3.8mm.
4) Sinus Reamer Diameter 4.2mm.
5) Titanium Stopper
Sizes: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm and 8mm
6) Drill Box: To manage, Autoclave and store all the components together.
7) Aqua Tip for Hydraulic Sinus Lifting.
CAS Drills, Stoppers with Box
Julldent 010 Graft Packer + Carrier
Julldent 006 Aqua Tip
There are no reviews yet.