Mesio Distal Guidance System (MD Guide)
The Mesio-Distal Guidance System just allows you to drill your pilot hole more accurately in terms of Mesio-Distal Spacing and Parallelism.
We have given analogs (Non Drilling Guide) in 7 sizes of cylindrical diameters viz. 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm. Also we have given silicon stoppers of same cylindrical sizes. These silicon stoppers fit onto your any implant system pilot drill upto drill diameter of 3.2mm.
Hence it can be adjusted tightly till any depth of the drill size. These silicon are autoclavable. The analogs (Non Drilling Guide) will also allow you to simulate the presence of the future prosthetic teeth when placing several implants. Mesio-Distal Guidance System eliminates the need for making a surgical guide.
For Single Implant Case
1) Measure the Mesio Distal distance between the adjacent teeth by putting Guide Pins.
2) Once the distance is finalised; put the same size of silicon stopper over the initial pilot 2mm Implant drill to desired depth.
3) The Drilling will be exactly at the center of the two adjacent tooth (ie. You can achieve the Mesio Distal Center drilling).
For Multiple Implant Cases
1) Select the guide diameter that matches the mesio-distal dimention of the missing tooth. Put silicon cylindrical stopper of same size and place it against the adjacent tooth to create the first pilot hole.
2) Place the Guide at the pilot hole site of same diameter.
3) Select the size of the guide diameter that matches the mesio-distal dimension of the second missing tooth. Put silicon cylindrical stopper of same size and place it against the previously placed cylindrical analog guide to create the second Pilot hole.
4) Repeat the steps from Step number 3 as necessary in the case of multiple implants.
Depth and distance interval can be solved with only one drilling.
Simple and easy drilling.
Surgery time can be shortened and possibility of frequent mistakes can be prevented in advance Ideal Stopper Design & Crown Guide Design.
Strength. Both the Crown size and implant depth are simultaneously guided with only one drilling during the initial drilling.
The mistake of the widened or narrowed interval between implants can be prevented when two or more implants are placed.
The Crown Size and prosthetic appliance can be designed at the same time of implant placing.
Manufactured from high quality surgical materials, with high quality performance.
All drills and tools undergo an anti-rust process.